XZ-2 (or maybe not)
Earlier in the year - I posted that I had sold my Fuji F31, and was looking for a new camera.
Several pointed me to Olympus XZ-1, there were a few things I wanted it missed ... in particular lack of full HD video.
I use my camera for underwater photography – and XZ-1 was well respected in that niche.
The new XZ-2 is now out ... what is the considered opinion on this replacement ?
Same lens (which was bright & well rated), slightly larger sensor increased ASA to 12,800
Increase to 12.8 megapixel and full HD video.
Initial reviews I have seen don't seem very favourable, pointing out that Olympus have not kept up with trends. They point instead to Sony RX100 is far better performer
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4