Some pictures with M8.2 and GXR m-mount
In Germany there really bad weather at the moment - wet, grey and so I decided to go out and bring some light in this sunday. I took my M8.2 with the latest Summicron 50 and my Ricoh GXR with a Summicron R 50. Here are some pictures nearly from the same subjekt. I want to see how these really good cameras with nearly the best lenses render the same image.
My conculsion after look at the pictures.
- both results are very nice IMHO
- Leica M8.2 was a lot faster and more accurate to focus
- In the edges the M Summicron is sharper
- the Leica pictures are more 3D
- GXR with R Summicron is a lot bulkier
- when in focus the Summicron R with GXR was also very sharp
- Leica 95% in focus
- GXR 60% in focus
|Moon 99% D55 C14 St-Zénon 20170806 DP by MarioSS|
from Best Picture of the Week
|Reeds on lake by kkardster|
from Abstracts in Nature
|Florence & the Machine by Dutch Newchurch|
from Second chances..