Novel use of Canon MT-24ex Adapter for Macro and Portraiture with hotshoe flashes
I know this is not strictly a lens post, but since I couldn't find a flash forum, I thought I'd post it here.
Today I had the idea to attach 2 Metz 58 AF-2 flashes to the adapter for the MT-24Ex. Although it is proably overkill for the 100mm macro lens, it could work well at greater distances with the 180mm macro lens.
It also works well for long distance portraits with the 135mm f/2 or 200mm f/2.8, on which the larger 72mm adapter ring fit.
Flashes are triggered wirelessly using the ST-E2 trigger.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Nov 18, 2012||1|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%