Nikon J1 (or even on V1?)Intervalometer- not put together?
so I tried this on my Nikon J1..
so it took several pics in intervals..accdg. to whatever settings I did, I think one frame per 5 seconds..
so when I reviewed the photos.. I was hoping it will not be individual photos (but that is what I had ) but rather a compiled "video" of the photos like what I had when I had my canon G9..
so I am guessing i need to have some software to put the photos together like a time lapse..
oops..I am guessing I want a time lapse video not interval photos
so does the j1 (or the V1 or nikon 1 cameras for that matter) have time lapse capability?
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Nov 17, 2012|
|Nov 18, 2012||1|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!