40mm for the K01
The sales rep said for an extra 95, it was a steal and I could see it for 200.
Correct. Totally worth it for that price (or a lot more).
I have to admit I like the size and the 4-5 pics it took inside with low light. My biggest fear is lossing those small plastic caps. Any idea where to get a fell? Considering keeping it.
Fortunately, the 27mm thread size is common in camcorders, so it's easy to get replacements (push on or snap on) for a few bucks.
Matthew Miller « http://mattdm.org/ »
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power