Canon 5D Upgrade

Started Nov 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
fhorn1 Regular Member • Posts: 133
Re: Canon 5D Upgrade

Earlier this year I bought the 5D MkII with the 24 - 105mm from the UK Canon Outlet on Ebay with a one year manufacturer's warranty. The camera and contents of box looked unused (new battery etc).They still have this kit and the body alone. The kit looks particularly good value though, only £400 more than the body on its own. Is was going to sell the lens but really like the focal range so am keeping it.

I had a 5D before this but wanted the video capabilities of the 5D MkII so upgraded. I am very pleased with the camera and at the moment, at well under half the price of the MkIII I think this is a great value camera when purchases this way.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Canon-EOS-5D-Mark-II-21-1-MP-Digital-SLR-Camera-24-105mm-Lens-Refurbished-/290812251553?pt=UK_CamerasPhoto_DigitalCameras_DigitalCameras_JN&hash=item43b5c2cda1

fhorn1's gear list:fhorn1's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Leica M-E Typ 220 Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Leica Elmarit-M 21mm f/2.8 ASPH Leica Summicron-M 50mm f/2 +3 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow