So I was shooting today with the Pl25 and using the two piece battery grip. At times my Omd was not responding to any presses unless it was a full press on the shutter. It would not do anything with a half press or even pressing the arrows. It also acted as if the camera was lagging. I'm using a 64gb class 10 Sandisk card.
At first I thought i was accidentally pressing the two function buttons on the grip, but when i tried to repeat it, i couldn't. Eventually it begins working fine and all is good.
It's never happened before.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%