Good lenses for Sony NEX-F3?
Congratulations on your new camera. I am by no means an expert myself and can't advise as to specific lenses, but I will repeat the (IMO wise) advice that I have seen posted many times in these forums. Go slow and take the time to learn to use and work with the kit lens. As you take more pictures you will learn what you gravitate towards and where you find limitations. Then you can make purchases of other lenses wisely rather than possibly wasting money on things that you ultimately don't need or want.
One other suggestion. To the extent that you want advice or informatiore specific to the F3, you might want to look and post in the Sony NEX Talk forum. Lots of good information there.
Good luck and have fun. :-).
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%