PAUL TILL wrote:
It's not rocket science, how much easier do you want it? If you shoot at half resolution and DR400 you will have all the highlight control you could want, NO camera is capable of NEVER blowing out highlights.
Even on this forum experts can't even agree how EXR works in every detail.
I don't know anyone from the general public who would even know what dynamic range is !! Most people don't even know that you don't need flash to shoot distant scenes in broad daylight, let alone how to actually turn it off.
The average person can't think far beyond the date of the next football match.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!