1. There's no 1.20 Firmware upgrade available, so I suppose its 1.10 you are trying to upgrade to?!
2. Did you follow the instructions by Samsung? Place the upgrade file itself in the root directory of the SD-card? Otherwise it will not work.
3. Read carefully the undermentioned thread as it may describe the situation you're in now and give possible solutions...
4. If this doesnot work, contact samsung.com service department and ask for further advise (e.g. where to bring your camera to be serviced)
Best regards and good luck, hope it helps, Marius
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!