very nice pictures!!! I am impressed, especially that you are not using an external strobe.
Do you have an extra focus light (external) or are you just using your dive lamp? I am having a lot of problems getting the small critters focused with my Canon G9 (also Canon housing). The G9 does not focus well in low light conditions and many pictures are finally blurred or the critters (e.g. Orang Utan Crabs) decided that I have harassed them long enough and crawled into their hiding ...
Well just got a G1X and will also get the housing (canon) for it. Let's see if the situation improves... Just need a macro adapter since the macro ability is not very good.
Anyways, congrats for your pictures, well done!!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4