If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Started Nov 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
javagirl • Forum Member • Posts: 50
Nov 16, 2012
I am having trouble getting a really crisp clear picture of my son waterskiing.
I use a 40 D with a 700/200 2.8
I shoot on AV. I am waiting for the 7D mark 2 but for now I am stuck with my 40 D.
Can any one help me with my settings
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow
Have your say
Have Your Say: Best Product of 2016
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
Total voters: 3,528
Most popular cameras