Help with a Tightening Knob question
I bought a beauty dish with a flash attachment and the base tightening knob broke. It's a tight set of screw threads measured to what seems like 3/16th.
I took a base tightening knob off an umbrella stand and used it in the beauty dish so I'm assuming this is a common size thread.
Well I've tried twice now to order a replacement on Amazon and both were too big so I'm doing something wrong.
So, Q is what size is this (seemingly standard) tightening knob and does anyone know where to buy more?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%