Canon iPF5100 or Epson 4900
Mike P2 wrote:
My Epson 3800 finally died today in a very loud way - grinding of gears and bits of plastic - It has been a pain for quite a while, very temperamental paper feed.
Anyway, I'm looking for a new printer and have narrowed it down to the iPF5100 or 4900 - I really do want to be able to print from sheets in addition to roll, so I don't want a larger machine.
I am looking for:
1. Print quality
3. Don't want to waste ink cleaning the nozzles all the time - I frequently go for 2-3 weeks between printing batches.
I do have quite a lot of Epson Exhibition Fiber paper, so if the Canon is the best machine - can I get a profile easily?
Thanks in advance for any answers.
your best option is the 3880. A lot of the same features as your 3800 but with Vivid Magenta. The guys at SGA Imaging are real good and competitive give them a call 888-838-9164.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4