NX Pancake pouch

Started Nov 5, 2012 | Questions thread
Geoff-san Regular Member • Posts: 106
Re: NX Pancake pouch - good question

I'm looking for small pouches like the one I got with the 20-50mm but I can't find what I need : even the smallest are too big for these little gems !

Any idea ?

Hi,

I was hoping that someone would offer an idea or two.

I am guessing that there are many owners of pancake lenses of various brands & mounts who would like some good options. I am interested in padded cases. A couple of years ago I remarked to a salesperson in a camera store that Lowepro should have an option or two in their lens case range for pancakes. I am surprised that they still do not have any (although the Compact Courier bags with included pancake case hanging off the shoulder strap comes close).

I would like to see a lens case small enough for a single pancake lens added to the Lowepro range. There may also be a smaller market for a case which holds two pancake lenses of similar diameters, with a different coloured opening (or facility for a label) at each end to indicate which lens lies at each end.

Perhaps a post in the Open Talk forum would field more ideas.

Geoff.

Geoff-san's gear list:Geoff-san's gear list
Pentax Optio W20 Samsung NX10 Samsung NX 30mm F2 Pancake Samsung NX 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OIS +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
WMT
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow