For DP Merrill fans....
The DP2 M has a lens what many reviewers have gushed as a being on the same playing field as a Leica Summicron or even Summilux. The DP1 M with its 19mm lens while not quite in the same league but no slouch either makes a great 28mm equiv lens (with a 15.6/46.4 MP AA-less, Foveon sensor attached in a lovely, well-crafted, unobtrusive housing).
So my question is...would anyone here be interested in Sigma deciding to put together yet a THIRD DPM camera that features either their luscious 50mm f1.4 optic or the cracking 70mm f2.8 macro honed to perfection like the 30mm was?
It would be a masterwork for closeup (of course), portrait and, for those who've drooled over these sublime, bokehlicious images, a Brenizer-style composite.
Just curious.-- hide signature --
Life is an infinite series of moments called now. My job is to capture them.
Just buy a Sigma SD1M.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%