A810-Digital IS Is it really present?
engl. Manual on page 71(page 77 german manual) says digital IS can be activated.
Its a continuous shooting where multiple images will be stacked. says canon.
btw: in the specifications here on dpreview we read optical stabilization, which is untrue if the manual is right.
What are the facts?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO