Mpix papers - pearlescent vs matte finish - the difference?
Started Nov 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
photogirl7 • Regular Member • Posts: 209
Re: Mpix papers - pearlescent vs matte finish - the difference?
In reply to BigBen08 • Nov 15, 2012
From your description it sounds like e surface paper, which is mpix's less expensive paper.
your account history wil tell what paper u used. Why can't u find it?
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Nov 13, 2012|
|Nov 15, 2012|
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow
Have your say
What's been the most exciting announcement of Photokina?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
Total voters: 5,343
Most popular cameras
Top threads in this forum
Most bookmarked in this forum