Big Mule Deer Buck
(What a) Shot, Larry!
Such detail! Saw a little nick in the photo and pixel-peeped the original size. What did you clone off the back of his neck? (A fly?)
BTW I did clone out a couple of flies ;O)>.
I think I am convincing myself to seriously consider this lens.
Hi Atom14: I actually clone out a barbed wire fence and weeds that was behind the deer in the original shot (see below). I noticed the nick in the neck, but decided to let it go since fixing it would have required redoing 3 layers ;O(.
If you can see the light, you can photograph it
Quote from Myron Woods
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)