Which is better? A Nikon D600 or D800? Mostly using it HANDHELD & with low light.

Started Oct 7, 2012 | Questions thread
Illumina Regular Member • Posts: 113
Re: Which is better? A Nikon D600 or D800? Mostly using it HANDHELD & with low light.

ryszard777 wrote:

If you're mainly using handheld you'd be better off to stick a pin in a dead elephant and use that as a camera rather than a D800. Twenty years as a serious amateur, ten years as a serious professional, and I have totally lost confidence with the D800. It's an SLR that handles like a medium format?????? Then it's not an SLR is it ! Reviewers say it's best to use it on a tripod, but Hello ??? it's not !873 and I am not shooting daguerreotypes. I got better sharpness shooting handheld on an old rolleiflex and bronica, than I ever do on a D800.

Then again, maybe my D800 is one of those faulty ones. oh, and it also has a green tinted back screen, so you never know if you're picking up fluorescent light or whether the screen itself decided to show you a green picture . The camera's a joke.

totally BS..

if u had 30 years of experience and can't get sharp pictures from D800 than u should look for another job and hobby..

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
glo
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow