SIGN PETITION Nikon d600 dust on sensor

Started Nov 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
aggressor Regular Member • Posts: 117
Re: http://www.lensrentals.com/blog/2012/10/d600-sensor-dust-issues

1w12q312qw1 wrote:

aggressor wrote:

1w12q312qw1 wrote:

aggressor

Don't want to be called an idiot? Don't make idiotic statements.

That's like a habitual liar saying "I never lie". Kinda like a mobius strip.
It would do you and this forum a service to drop the inflamatory language. Just make your point without the crude insults. The word "retarded" is only heard on grammar school playgrounds these days, trust me, I have 2 young grandsons.
Stan

Just what do you imagine providing logical arguments without "crude insults", as you call it, would achieve when talking to obvious idiots like the lucky couple here? They just blabber the same nonsense in response, again and again. They truly do lack the mental capacity required to understand even the simplest of concepts. And that was not an insult, by the way. I think it could only be considered an insult if it was factually incorrect.

Have you looked into the merits of Zoloft for your condition? Or maybe one of those nice white jackets with buckles?
Please do NOT talk about other forum members' "mental capacities" when you exhibit such unhinged WWE behavior. It is people like you who drag this place down to a subterranian level. Again, if you can't state your position without using derogatory terms, please vacate the premises!!!!
Go have a nice day, O-K?
Stan

I think it's people with severely limited intellectual capacity who drag this forum down. So why don't you moron vacate the premises? In case you have doubts again, the term moron, as used in the previous sentence, is not an insult, but merely an objective assessment of your mental capabilities.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow