This is some recognition

Started Nov 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
doto41
OP doto41 Forum Pro • Posts: 12,465
Thanks Mrsawyer

mrsawyer wrote:

Congrats Doto!

I just stumbled upon this thread when searching for (oddly enough) threads on the FZ50. I am happy to see your NG photo and pleased that you are the same Doto who frequents Panachallenge.com!

Your photo is very evocative as are many of your other photos I've seen. I will have to mention this on our site! (I hope you don't mind the extra recognition.) Hopefully, we'll see another photo from you in the #121 Lessons challenge. I bet you could do wonders with that theme!

mrsawyer

Appreciate your warm words and for the idea of giving me further recognition amongst the esteemed friends of the panachallenge. I hope I find time for the learning challenge. The trouble is that I might have some fitting shot fom a specific challenge, but more times than not I don't have the time to shoot one during the challenge duration, but I admire a lot of what I see there, and maybe I'll manage.

All the very best

-- hide signature --

Dov
LX5, FZ8, FZ50, minolta 0, raynox 250, oly c-180, oly b-300 (and hoping for more :))
My Flickr

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow