I'm impressed. Really nice flowers shot. Like the soft lighting.
Keep it coming.
I'm impressed too, Chiue.
As you know I have been trying to get Kodak colors with my Z990 applying different settings including RAW. But I "developed" this RAW files with Irfanview or RawTherapee and I didn't like the output.
I now open the RAW file with Picasa and save it inmediatly with the "save as" command. It will be safed automatically in JPG keeping the original colors. Then I do minor changes (if any) like add contrast or sharpening with FastStone.
If you want to get similar (but not the same) output shooting jpg, you have to set sharpness, contrast and colors to low, and the WB mostly set to "daylight".
I will post the original pics (RAW and JPG) in an other thread.
Thanks for stopping by and for your comment.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%