Is it possible to use tethered shooting with a Mac and a Powershot A4000 IS?
Does anybody know if it is possible to use tethered shooting with a Powershot A4000IS and a Mac? I'm guessing it's not but I'll ask here just in case. I would like to set up my camera to take pictures every 30 seconds for about 8 hours, but it looks like that functionality isn't built into the camera, nor does it seem possible to use a 3rd party capture program with the mac. I had an old Powershot that I used to be able to do this with (connect and shoot) but it looks like that functionality has been removed.
I took a look at CHDK but it seems that there isn't a port for A4000 (yet...).
Does anybody know of a way to do this or am I just out of luck.
I do have Windows on my Mac, so that is a possibility. Does anybody have any advice for the windows side of things?
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Nov 11, 2012|
|Nov 11, 2012|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%