K5 Memory Card Error
When I got my K5 this 'Memory Card Error' happend three times, and always after I read out the card on the PC and popped quickly back the card. Then I noticed that when I put in the card and hold it down a little bit after I hear this 'klick', the Error do not happens. I know, this sounds odd ... but it works with my K5.
Thanks - I'll bear this in mind.
When I removed the SD Card, I held the camera with the opened card slot pointing down & taped the body of the K5 to see if anything came out - needless to say, there was nothing.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%