*** Open Challenge 101: INFO ***
For people who like to share shots and receive comments, this challenges give a topic to go shooting. And a new challenge has commenced! Please read on for more info, then click one of the links provided below to participate!
>>> TOPIC: WINDOWS <<<
One window or more than one. It can be a beautiful or interesting window (example: the windows usually found at churches), or it can be an ordinary window that plays a role in the composition because of the lighting, or because you’ve used the window to frame an interesting subject. Or because any other reason you found. Enjoy!.
>>> DIRECT LINKS <<<
If you already have a personal account at the hosting site, click the link above to jump directly to our current challenge gallery and start entering your photos (you can also click this link if you just want to browse the gallery). • http://www.pixelpeep.com/view/join
If you don't yet have a personal account at the hosting site, you'll first need to create one before you can enter or vote in a challenge. Click the link above to sign up. It's quick and FREE!
>>> GUIDELINES <<<
>> CHALLENGE DURATION <<
• entry period for adding photos ends on 19-Nov-2012, 21:22 GMT
• voting runs from end of entry period to 20-Nov-2012, 21:22 GMT
>> MAX IMAGES ALLOWED PER ENTRANT <<
• up to 4 images may be entered per person. >> IMAGE FILE PARAMETERS <<
• maximum allowed image width/height is 1000 px
• maximum allowed image file size is 400 kb
• the image file type must be jpeg
>> IMAGE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS <<
• capture date must be 27-Oct-2012 or newer
• images should be on topic
|AT-6 Harvard by jarud|
from Trainer aircraft
|Monarch butterflies winter roost at Pismo Beach by cjf2|
from Safety in Numbers (Nature)