Epson Stylus Pro 9600 issue
I am the proud owner of an Epson stylus pro 9600.
I've got her all hooked up and ready to go.
I ran a test print on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of regular paper and had a couple issues.
1) The print quality was very poor. Some of the text had lines through it. I tried to print again after holding down the cleaning button for 3 seconds and got a similar result with the next print. What is the next step to improve image quality here.
2) After the 8.5 x 11 piece of paper is printed the "paper out" light goes on. I do have the paper source setting on "sheet". Is there an action I can take to resolve this?
3) Does the printer, while not printing, need a piece of paper in the que perhaps (in regard to question #2)?
4) I called customer service to help troubleshoot. The gentleman was nice but didn't seem overly committed to the questions of a rookie. He did mention that there is a sensor on the 9600 that doesn't allow paper to be printed if there is something already printed on the backside.
Is this true?
Thank you folks kindly for any consideration regarding these questions. I know your time is valuable.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|INFERNO by Milmor Fotografias|
from Get to Work (Power Tools)
|Love my present! by eyahaled|
from Holiday reactions