Is it me or my D600 not quite right
Digital Click wrote:
I have a D3s and had a D700 - really happy with both.. but at time sfelt I needed more MP mainly because of cropping and why not. Anyway, I goit the kits lens 24-85 and used the 70-200 F.28 VRII and 14-24. Every photo I took was soft or just did not seem sharp.. However when I put it through View NX ( I always shoot RAW) and adjust the sharpness to between 5 and 7, the difference sharpness in is like night and day!
Also is it worth upgrading to the NX2 from View NX
Both of Nikon's image software programs have the 'NX2' designation.
Capture NX2 A pay for image editing software program with advanced editing capabilities, and raw conversion capabilities.
View NX2 A free program included with Nikon cameras that provides raw conversion, and some basic image editing capabilities.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%