Patent: Tamron 150-600 f/5-6.3
A new Supertelephoto Zoom?
This is definitely a lens that Tamron would make. If you need length and you’re on a budget, this could be a one of a kind option if and when it comes to market.
Patent Publication No. 2012-208434
- Release Date 2012.10.25
- Filing date 2011.3.30
Just remember that patents don't always turn exactly into products. This could, in theory end up being an alternative to the Sigma 150-500, for example.
Which itself is already an alternative to the better Bigma (50-500 OS).
Which itself is again an alternative to the equally good Tamron 200-500mm. (If you're on a Sony and have IBIS)
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power