Another over priced 5D III post.

Started Nov 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
OP marksee Regular Member • Posts: 399
Re: Another over priced 5D III post.

Once again my point is proven.  Most of these responses to my orignial post believe that I am wrong to think that I was overcharged at the debut of the 5DIII.  Call me naive for buying early, but that doesn't make it right for Canon to "feel" the market by pricing high on introduction.  All I've been asking is for Canon to make good to the early adopters who feel taken. Make me a happier customer.  Don't ignore me.  You folks would never charge your wedding customers (especially those that they know each other) different prices for the identical service and if you did you could expect backlash and possibly a reputation problem. As PT Barnum once said "There's a sucker born every minute" I'm not the sucker, you folks are. Keep telling Canon that It's OK and normal to overcharge. They will and we all become suckers.

BTW, I'm not upset by the few hundred dollar price decrease over 6 months. I'm upset at the early $750 price decrease on ebay as canon sneakly dumped thousands of 5DIII camera's through Adorama.

marksee's gear list:marksee's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Canon PowerShot S110 Canon EOS Rebel SL1 Canon EOS Rebel SL2 Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
tko
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow