Taking pictures using a computer
Hi you all!
I have a FUJI FinePix HS20 EXR and I'd like to know if it's possible to take pictures with the camera using a computer/laptop.
In other words - if it's possible that connecting the HS20 EXR to my PC/laptop I might be able to take the shots by pressing a key on my computer keyboard.
Is there a certain device/interface necessary? Or there is a required software?
THANK YOU!-- hide signature --
Life is like a picture: sometimes underexposed...
under any image editor software (Photoshop Elements or other...) exist File menu option "Import image from WIA".
All You need:
1. connect HS 20 to USB port into PC/laptop
2. waiting for "driver" automatic installation
3. open Your favorite i.e. SW
4. chose File -> Import -> WIA support
5. after a minute your image appear in Your screen
Ham can't teach nothing to Pig ...
... my crazy gallery: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ludena2005/sets/