A77 EVF question
I'm wondering how much each individual step is for the diopter adjustment setting.
My a77 20 steps for the adjustment dial and I've seen various different numbers but no official spec: Gary Friedman said -3 to +1 diopters, other sites say -4 to +3and DXOmark says -4 to +4..
The most logical one would be -4 to +3 and each step is 1/3rd a step (0.33).'
EDIT: Checked the user manual and found a brief spec saying -4 to +3. Though my question remains about the individual steps as I'm unsure how that is fit into 20 steps of adjustment.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!