Too many "gear heads" and not enough photographers here.

Started Nov 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
Leif Goodwin Senior Member • Posts: 1,390
Re: You really don't get it.

NeilJones wrote:

Leif Goodwin wrote:

NeilJones wrote:

f56andbethere wrote:

Leif Goodwin wrote:

NeilJones wrote:

tron999 wrote:

Robin Casady wrote:

NeilJones wrote:

I wish we could get back to having more photographers in this forum as a-posed to mainly the gear heads here.

No one appreciates art anymore.

Its such a shame.

thoughts anyone?

Welcome to the Nikon FX SLR (D1-D4, D600-D800) Talk Forum, the place to discuss Nikon D4, D3, D600, D800, D700 full-frame digital SLRs (and the older D1 & D2 Pro models)

This is a gear forum, not a general photography forum. What part of that do you not understand?

You need to park your butt over in this forum:

Welcome to the Portrait and People Photography Forum, the place to discuss techniques and share galleries and tips related to photographing people (including weddings).

-- hide signature --

Is there a way I can give you multiple thumps-ups?

why is everyone so negative ?

why not try being positive just for once.

-- hide signature --

Shoot like it's your last day..

Neil is a troll. I made a thread about him being a troll and bob and some cronies all start whining and saying "no you're a troll lolzz!". Okay, cool. Neil baits. No one else has 24 threads going at once. Same with Ron Scubadiver and all these other anti-troll trolls. It's a joke and anyone that thinks otherwise is sad and oblivious.

forums are about people talking!

-- hide signature --

You start a thread complaining that people in a gear forum talk about gear. Either you are extremely stupid, or you are deliberately trying to wind people up.

No, I just don't understand why so few here appreciate good photography. Not just mine but others too.

I'm not name calling like half the people here. I just don't understand where the art lovers have gone thats all!

You want the forums where photographs are discussed.

its ok to discuss things like adults you know.

-- hide signature --

Leif Goodwin's gear list:Leif Goodwin's gear list
Nikon D200 Nikon D600 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8D +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
tko
eNo
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow