Replacement for a Canon PIXMA IP5200
My Canon Pixma IP5200 recently stopped working, the last print came out quite mis-aligned and now the printer refuses to power on.
I have resigned myself to the fact that I need a new printer. Can anyone tell me what the replacement Canon printer is ? I have no need for scanning or copying, nor a need for an A3 printer.
I was happy with the print quality of the IP5200 and would prefer to stick with Canon.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Race by mdbinasif|
from Your City - Kids Play
|Altaussee Austria by IFRPilot|
|Sunrise at Mono Lake by ed rader|
from My Best Photo of the Week