How do you customize your G5?
I just received the cam as a successor to my G2. I am quite pleased with it but currently a bit overwhelmed by the plenty opions and modes it offers;
So I'd like to know:
Do you use all function keys?
What functions did you put there?
Do you use the custom modes C1 and C2?
So far I put:
FN1: el shutter
AF ON just like my dSLRs
FN2: RAW/JPG quality
Electronic shutter on/off
Stabilization mode (I will probably change this)
Flash compensation (I might change this)
no use of C1/C2
Thanks for your ideas!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)