Hensel Porty 12
These were "State-of-the-Art" 10 or 15 years ago.
Lots has happened since then.
Really depends on what you're going to pay for the set and if the battery/batteries are viable and how often you'll be using them.
Used to rent them and they worked fine for what I needed them to do.
If you aren't going to pay very much for the set and everything works it'll be a good introduction to using strobe on location.
If you already have studio strobes you might want to see if there is a battery pack that'll work with what you have like the Paul C Buff Vagabond Mini Lithium.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4