Problem with exposure of movies
I am trying to take indoor movies with my A57 and they are all under exposed unless I use the Auto mode. The manual says that any exposure mode should work properly. Anyone have an explanation or cure for this problem?
there are many ways to solve this.
1) If you want to stick with the manual mode, set to M and adjust the shutter speed/frame rate. Make sure shutter speed is above 30 or you'll get blurry movements.
2) Increase ISO; this also decreases quality
3) Adjust to the lowest aperture, but mind the depth of field.
4) Set up extra lights around the room!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!