D600 in camera Time Lapse
I've just been reviewing the D600 against the D800 (and my own D700) for a local magazine.
Trying all the little extras during my time with the D600 (also available on the D800), I stumbled across in camera time lapse.
It's a nice little feature with pros and cons.
Pros - saves space on your SD cards - good if you're travelling and want to try something different. A 32 second clip taken at 1 frame per second results in an 84MB 1080HD .mov file in camera vs. 900 medium sizes fine images
Cons - you cannot change format from 16:9, and you can't add effects or remove dust bunnies through Lightroom processing.
Still, a fun little feature - here's an example:
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%