Second thoughts on XE1 Kit

Started Nov 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
dnercesian Contributing Member • Posts: 560
Second thoughts on XE1 Kit

Not what you think though...

Ultimately I will likely sell the 18-55 when the lenses I really want finally arrive, and now I'm thinking I should have just bought a body only. The deal on the kit was great, and I got an even better deal than that, but saving a few hundred dollars really isn't worth it in my opinion. I think I am going to like the 18-55, don't get me wrong, and in the end I may keep it, but I see you all getting your XE1's in and am starting to kick and scream a bit.

It is looking like we won't see the bodies in stock here for a little bit from the big retailers, and so far the 18-55 is little more than a myth (okay, thats an exaggeration, but you get the point), so I am bracing myself for a delivery date that will likely cause me to break and buy a body only in the meantime. I don't mind having two.

-- hide signature --

DISCLAIMER: The text written herein is meant to provide the opinion/s and/or suggestion/s of the author. No statement herein is meant to be considered law of the land, representative of any party or group, and or a quote from any party or group. Neither is any statement in the contained text meant to be taken as scripture, doctrine, or all encompassing of an entire populous or any groups or individuals therein.

Fujifilm X-E1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow