Best Lens Correction for A55+SAL18250?
I just ordered the A55 + 18-250mm combo from Adorama. ($850 -- seems like a good deal since it's a $650 lens, but too late now in either case.)
The biggest issue with me is that the A55 doesn't have in-camera Lens Correction (for distortion and vignetting).
I already have Photoshop Lightroom 3.6 and Photoshop CS6. I'd be willing to spend a bit for a really good solution. For example, I can upgrade Lightroom or buy DxO Optics Pro. Obviously, I'd prefer a free solution.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%