Olympus OM-D EM5 flash not good?
Taken a few flash photos with the standard flash that comes with the camera
and I must say very unimpressed.
I know it's an out of the box flash but I expected better.
I know a bit about SLR cameras and can use App/speed priority when required
but generally these days I do a lot of my snapshots in Auto.
Even so the pics are what I would expect from an iphone or $80 camera?
Could I be doing something wrong? The photos I took indoor at night without
the flash were twice as good as with the flash as the camera obviously compensates for the low
light. With the flash the pics were very dim or the foreground bright and subjects behind dim.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%