Combining Canon flashes?
This is my first post on the forums although I have been watching and reading for quite some time now.
I have a 550ex and a ST-E2 that I am using with my 20d and 40d. I would like to add a 430ex ii to the combination.
My question is whether or not my 20d or 40d can receive the zoom and WB info from the 430 via the ST-E2 even though I am using the older 550ex in the mix. If i take the ST-E2 out and the 550ex becomes the master, I'm guessing I lose the zoom and the WB? I know the 580 ii is the best choice, but I'd like to work with what I already have.
Thoughts or experiences?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!