Why no focus issues with D5100 or D3100 compared with D7000

Started Oct 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
Billx08 Forum Pro • Posts: 11,373
Re: Barry's digital jihad.

Barry Fitzgerald wrote:

Billx08 wrote:

Several years ago, Barry (and his doppelgänger Dave L.) repeatedly hijacked threads trying to prove the superiority of film over digital. Since that would no longer be taken seriously by any serious photographers something had to change. I'd be willing to wager that he never subjected any of his film cameras to such intense scrutiny.

I'd wager your're wrong on that. I've a proper film scanner and I get to see "everything" esp the focus. And I have not had any notable AF problems with film bodies.

I like digital and I like film too..I can't see the harm in that, it's called enjoying photography try it sometime The anti film crowed are too narrow minded to even try the stuff, it's a unique medium you're missing out on

You're wrong again if you think that I'm anti-film, and it's quite possible that I started shooting film before you. I also don't see any harm in appreciating both, but I (and many others) don't/didn't appreciate the way you never let up. You can't just make a few posts arguing in a reasonable manner. The way you've been so excessively hijacking threads, haranguing us with how terrible your many cameras focused is no different than the way you hijacked many non-film threads, aggressively touting the superiority of film, going on and on and on. You seem to live for only one thing, to annoy people by rarely saying anything new and never knowing when it's time to shut up.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
hea
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow