OVF vs EVF? Does EVF freeze with manual lens?
I have quite a few questions about viewfinders in X-Pro1 and X-E1:
- How much do you, X-Pro1 owners, use OVF vs EVF?
- What about usage with manual lens? I've seen the technique to compose in OVF and then instantly zoom in EVF to focus and back to OVF after the shot is taken. Does OVF help a lot or will experience be just fine without it? Does EVF freeze with manual lens before the shot similarly to the noticeable freezes with fuji's auto-focusing lens?
- Is there any differences between auto-focus freezing in X-E1 vs X-Pro1? Does X-E1 cope with it better?
- Is there any difference in visible size (e.g. magnification) of X-Pro1's vs X-E1's viewfinders? Does X-E1's look bigger?
I've used X-Pro1 for a little bit in the shop but X-E1 is only available through pre-orders. It seems like X-E1 will be a much more practical camera and better value for the money but I'm really concerned with freezing issues and EVF lag. If OVF really solves both of this problems i would rather cash out for X-Pro1.
Thanks for feedback,
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO