Portrait of a Convict.
The dilated pupils and double catch light are a little distracting.
Personally the vignette is a little strong, that's just my taste though.
Else, good stuff...assuming that's not a real convict Happy Halloween!
Thanks for the input. I was going for a spotlight look with the vignette. I also was going for a super suprised look (I turned all lights off but modeling lights so pupils would be big).
It just goes to show that my intentions worked, just not how I intended..
I need to pay closer attention to the catchlights in the future. There was only one light in front of him, so I didn't even notice. Come to think of it, I am not sure why there appear to be two..
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%