Why no focus issues with D5100 or D3100 compared with D7000

Started Oct 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
RPulley Senior Member • Posts: 1,175
Re: I have no idea either...

Barry Fitzgerald wrote:

Reilly Diefenbach wrote:

Good old Barry, back in the house after an all too brief abscence. Sprinkling toxicity through multiple forums. Very strange.

Oh come Reilly Ray being the die hard Pentax forum hound who attacks anyone who dare suggest issues.

More outright lies from Barry.

Here is your original "contribution" to that thread:

"That's interesting because some said the K-5 never had a FF tungsten focus issue"

Trolling if I ever saw it, especially when one considers that you never owned a K5 and have never offered a bit of proof that you have ever shot even one image with one. You often claim that "you had a play with one", or some other pure BS, but until you post images, it never happened.

Unlike you, Barry, I actually own 2 K5s, and posted extensively on the intial FF in tunsgten light problem that was resolved by a firmware update. Also unlike you, I performed well controlled tests on my cameras and lenses, the results of which I posted over one year ago, and also in the thread you were trolling in.

I have no problem hounding trolls and people who post lies and mis-information like you do Barry, so if you cannot stand the heat, I suggest staying out of the kitchen.

Ray

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
hea
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow