ChefAlex
ChefAlex Contributing Member • Posts: 683
Re: re: it'd be very interesting to compare notes on the R.J. one vs. Conurus

jpr2 wrote:

ChefAlex wrote:

jpr2 wrote:

jpr2 wrote:

Vibhav wrote:

I am about to buy the Nex-6 and have tons of EOS lenses, therefore would be good to have this!

...also some months ago Kipon announced intention to release one, but so far there were no further news; you can check here:

just for the sake of completeness, as I'm collecting all infos on EF to E-mount smart adapters - here is yet another from China - the R.J. adapter for $270 + $25 extra for AF R.J. brief blog, not much data, but with YT videoit is being discussed elsewhere already, with a link in the previous post

Also, if you look up Cheeseycam I believe, they have a review of that adapter but without the AF. I will be getting mine around next Friday

your subject line on the thread abt. the R.J. one was so misleading, that it has slipped past my attention entirely, and only now that thread got "recovered"

I'd like to compare how well CDAF on NEX works with EF lenses, although I remain not very hopeful: some caveats are rather obvious , but my main reservation stems from a fear to loose some very fine features that Conurus adapter's FW (ver. 03) already provides. So... should the R.J. indeed support them all as well as Conurus does already, then it would make it a little more reasonable to obtain yet another adapter - IFF... indeed AF will work at least semi-decently (and allowing DMF, of course, without DMF it will be more of hindrance than help IMO)

jpr2

As I have stated before, when I receive it, I will do a video to demonstrate the adapter at work. I will post another thread for anyone having questions about it.

ChefAlex's gear list:ChefAlex's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony 24-70mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Tamron SP 90mm F2.8 Di VC USD 1:1 Macro (F004) Tokina AT-X Pro 11-16mm f/2.8 DX II
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ET2
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow