PhotoPlus Expo: GH3 and O-MD are the highlights

Started Oct 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
Mike Ronesia
Mike Ronesia Veteran Member • Posts: 3,034
Re: PhotoPlus Expo: GH3 and O-MD are the highlights

Savas Kyprianides wrote:

I stumbled onto the O-MD at PhotoPlus Expo by accident, asking about Olympus cameras on behalf of a coworker. One of the salesman pointed me in it's direction and I was impressed with it. I'm starting to count how much I can reclaim by my DSLR and related gear sales; put it into this system, then bank the rest.

I think a lot of open minded people will see the benefits of the system and we will see more of this. I am still looked at funny by the canokon people where I live but the ones that take better pictures then me do so because of their skills and not the camera. It's a formidable system and getting stronger all the time.

I've been torn between the EM5 and GH3 and am leaning towards the GH3 but now part of me is hoping that Oly will introduce the pro-level OMD before the GH3 is available so I can get something even better when I upgrade.

-- hide signature --

It's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.

Mike Ronesia's gear list:Mike Ronesia's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 Sigma sd Quattro +12 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow