Coverage: DSLR vs Compact
I thought D90's (APS-C) coverage (field of view) will be more than SX130 (1/2.3"). But when I tried, both the cameras FOV was almost same at a given focal length.
18mm (27mm) in D90; 5mm (28mm) in SX130. Difference of 1mm (35mm equivalent) can't be the reason for this, right?
Shouldn't D90 suppose to give more FOV? If not, why? Can you guys explain? I may not understand fully, but I will try to understand...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%