Nikon dumping lemon D800/D800e/D600, Federal Trade Commision or other gov't entity assist us ?

Started Oct 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
LPLIV Regular Member • Posts: 173
Re: D600?

Total nonsense..  Did you stir up enough poop to get a response??  Do you need the attention that badly that you would make such an empty headed statement...  Oh well, filtering the nonsense is getting easier on this forum...

On a more serious note, I spent almost thirty years in the elecronics industry in a wide variety of markets... Semiconductors, PC's starting with IBM's early models, main frame computers, DASD, tape drives, electonics based ag products ad nauseam...  To be honest no product that I have ever worked with or seen, no matter how well engineered ever came out with some kind of design flaw, mfg process error, software bug... I had a VP of developement tell one of my customers once that his processsor (system) board we were building looked like a plate of spagetti because he had some many jumper wires on it you could hardly see the board...  . Often times the down side would result in millions of fixit dollars eating away at lost profit..  So I guess those silly execs at Nikon decided to just throw away millions of dollars of what could be profit to refurb and repair...  And then.. to add insult to injury they arbitrarily decided to pick on one of the most litigeous (especially for consumer products) societies in the world...  Go figure... the logic of it all...

Let me know how that works for you...  I am sure that some lawyer will pick up your cause if you are serious...  BTW my D600 doesn't seem to have any flaws yet, I guess that I got one of the only good ones.... Lucky me...

Phil

LPLIV's gear list:LPLIV's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon D600 Nikon D750 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +12 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow